Jobfully | Geekology
Founder & CEO
Greater Seattle Area
Mei Lu is Founder and CEO, Jobfully | Geekology
Founder and CEO of Jobfully.com and Geekology.biz. Completely immersed in engineering team happiness and performance.
Jobfully.com helps technical talent take control of their career and manage their job search.
Geekology.biz is an HRCI pre-approved training program for technical recruiters. We help recruiters to "Speak Geek" and differentiate themselves.
I love working with people, technology, and businesses.
- Technical talent consulting and training - recruiting, interviewing, hiring, retaining, developing, performance
- Career strategies for technical talent on software teams
- Early employee at MicroStrategy, QPass, SoftMed, Manugistics (all of them IPO or acquired)
- Researcher / Software Engineer at MIT
- MS, Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania
- MS, Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University
Specialties: Technical recruiting. Training. Technology career coaching. Optimization. Efficiency. Negotiation. Entrepreneurship.